Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Is my donation tax deductible?

Yes.  We are a registered 501(c)3 charity and your donation is tax-deductible.  You should keep your donation receipt for your records.  Our EIN is 84-2043191.


How do I volunteer?

Send us a message and we would love to sign you up.  We always need volunteers for special events, fundraisers, social media campaigns, and more!


Do you do fostering and adoptions?

No.  We are separate from Shenandoah Valley Animal Services.  If you are interested in fostering or adopting, please visit the shelter's website for more information.